Friday, April 13, 2007

Mera Gham - Audio Review

While searching for some new music / beats and new voices, I laid my hand on this album titled

"Mera Gham" sung by Babbu Maan.

Babbu Maan has penned, tuned and sung all the titles from this album.
The CD carries the following songs.

1. ek raat
2 .ajnabi
3 .mera gham
4. barsaat
5. kinara
6. phone
7. haseena
8. pathar

The first song "ek raat" he has sung excellently with some energetic foot tapping music. This song is my pick of the album and already I had heard this song maximum times.


Gud one Babbu maan!

The title song "mera gham" is another slow melody which impressed me very much.

My next pick will be "barsaat" again some wonderful tunes by babbu maan.

Overall, all the songs are hummable and you dont get the feeling to neglect any song.

I recommend this album only for the first song "ek raat" which is worth listening any number of times.

Recommendation - CD

No comments: