Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nishabd - Movie Review

I think i must be the last person in this world to review this film. I was able to grab a DVD of this film. I usually dont miss any Ramgopal varma movie. This movie i thought must be a failure movie as it dealt with old manz love story so thought i should give this picture a miss when it was released. Now i regret why did i do that ? :)

I never use to see any film on DVD or VCD continuously. Atleast i take three days to complete a movie. This film, i just sat and completed in one shot :-)

The film had good locales, good photography, excellent background music and the two songs for this film has been beautifully tuned.

Amitabh is in his own impeccable style. Jia Khan is the new heroine. Her voice is sexy. The song sung by her (take lite) is too good. Amar Mohile has tuned this "Take Lite" song beautifully with some new sounds. Jia looks so hot. Her shakes and moves in this song, wow.. treat to watch. For me, she looks like Indian Jennifer Lopez. Iam a great fan of Jennifer Lopez. The one similarity between me and her is both had born on same day, i.e. July 24.

Everybody must be having their own heart throbz. From the day i watched this movie, Jia Khan has become my HOT throb :-) Everybody has acted naturally. Good to see revathi and nasser speaking hindi in this movie. Let me not talk about morality or possibility of these kind of relationships and deprive the due credit this picture deserves. I think the picture failed because of the climax. If the relationship was accepted then there will be a furore among the public and suddenly all culture creature will come out against this movie.

I think after so much of thinking, ramgopal varma would have settled for this kind of climax.Watch this picture only for Jia khan & amitabh.

Punchline - NISHABD - LOUD thinking !

No comments: